By serving the member in a REAL Legendary way, create a memorable and uniquely-REAL experience that surpasses the members’ expectations. Making the member feel cared for, valued and appreciated by serving as a trusted advisor relating to financial opportunities. Responsible for providing world class service while efficiently handling member service inquiry calls. The position also requires resolving member account issues along with identifying and suggesting financial services that fit our member’s financial needs, resolves member questions and problems regarding account statements, loans, payments, automatic transfers, interest rates, and investment certificates.
- Answer inbound calls daily with emphasis on exceptional customer service and accuracy of data input. This includes processing payments, balance transfers, and providing general account information for credit union members
- Answer calls independently, following policies and procedures and using sound judgment. Refer calls to supervisory personnel and other staff only when necessary.
- Obtain detailed information on member questions and problems in order to manage call volumes efficiently.
- Listen effectively to member requests and offer solutions to meet member’s needs, logging referrals appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Process transactions on all account types according to policies and procedures.
- Explain monthly statements, research account history, resolve member problems or questions, process account corrections or stop payments on checks, and assist members in balancing their accounts.
- Provide assistance regarding Card Services, including placing orders for new cards, activating cards, researching card transactions, blocking cards and troubleshooting malfunctioning cards.
- Provide accurate and complete information regarding payments, interest calculations, and payoff amounts for existing loans
- Assist with the set-up of automatic transfers of funds between member accounts.
- Accurately prepare all paperwork, documents and forms.
- Attend work-related courses and seminars and pursue a program of self-development.
- Manage challenging situations efficiently, promptly and professionally
- Adhere to the call time goals set by management
Qualifications and Experience Required
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous call center experience or related customer service experience is preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze simple and complex problems via phone utilizing professional verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a flex schedule Monday – Friday with rotating Saturdays
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Provides friendly, prompt, professional and accurate service and support to all members and associates
- Maintains a dependable record of attendance and timeliness
- Attend training and complete online learning assignments to continuously increase job knowledge and overall performance in order to provide an increased level of service to members.
- Proficient computer skills
- Professional office appearance
- Urdu / Hindi speaking is preferable
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate concepts well while dealing with a diverse group of members, staff, and management.
- Ability to make decisions and use judgment within proper authority levels.
- Promote a collaborative, cooperative and productive work environment.
Nizari is committed to investing in the training, development and well being of all its employees. Nizari will offer a competitive salary plus benefits.
Nizari Progressive Federal Credit Union (‘Nizari’) is a member-owned financial institution with about $160 million in assets. We serve over 12,000 members. With an established management team in place, Nizari is seeking a highly motivated and experienced, preferably, Business Loan Underwriter for a full time position at its Sugar Land Branch.
Have a question?
Please contact us or call our Sugar Land branch at (281) 921–8500 to learn more.