Low Doc Loans are personal loans without guarantor up to $30,000.
Member can qualify for loan if the following requirements are met:
- Member must be in good standing as a borrower/guarantor.
- Maximum term up to 60 months.
- Minimum credit score of 680 required.
- Interest rate varies based on the term of the loan and credit score.
- Minimum AGI of $50,000 required.
- Pay stub or bank statement required as proof of income along with 4506-T Form
- Application Fee $35.00 (refer to application fee disclosure).
All of the above terms and conditions are subject to change. Some restrictions may apply.