If you need some extra cash, our Skip-A-Payment program allows members in good standing to skip one payment every rolling twelve (12) months with a maximum of three (3) skips during the term of the loan. The loan must be open for a minimum of 6 months to be eligible. There is a fee of $25.00 for each payment skipped per loan.
Open-end loans; Lines of Credit, Credit Cards; Real estate secured, share/certificate secured, or any type of Business loans will not be eligible for Skip-a-Payment Program enrollment.
How to make Skip-A-Payment requests
- Log in to Online Banking/ Mobile banking.
- Click on accounts; select see a full account summary.
- Review your loans that are eligible to be skipped.
- Select the eligible loan(s) you would like and then click skip a pay from the drop-down.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions, pay a fee (savings or checking), and click Submit.
- You’re done!
You must personally stop any previously established scheduled or automatic payments (whether established through Nizari PFCU or another financial institution) and reinstate it after the payment is skipped.