With an established management team in place, Nizari is seeking a highly motivated and experienced, Financial Services Representative for a full-time position at its Dallas Branch Location.
Reporting to the Loan Manager, the FSR will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Receive, enter and process loan applications accurately
- Ensure that closing documents are duly signed
- Provide members with appropriate disclosures in a timely manner
- Obtain all necessary documents to secure Nizari interest in collateral. File necessary liens, secure insurance
- Read and analyze credit report and Tax returns and calculate debt to income ratios to come up with wise recommendations
- Promote Nizari Credit Union products and services that may meet members’ needs and facilitate them in making informed decisions
- Have thorough understanding of the Loan Policy of Nizari PFCU and carry out assigned work based on established performance indicators
- Open new accounts for lobby members, whenever needed. Evaluate needs and suggest Nizari products and services that will satisfy those. Assist members with inquiries on phone and in person
- Represent Nizari Progressive FCU at community events
- Staff branch on Saturday to provide full service to members
- Attend in-house or onsite training as and when required
- Any other tasks / responsibilities assigned by Managers
- Four year degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2 to 3 years of related experience
- Must possess good human relations, communication skills and ability to exercise good judgment and work as a team member
- Ability to perform independently but in a team environment where accuracy and timeliness are essential
- Ability to effectively interact with and provide excellent service to members
- Should be member oriented, work independently and be able to multitask
- Hindi/Urdu speaking preferred
- Up to 15% travelling required
Nizari is committed to investing in the training, development and well being of all its employees. Nizari will offer competitive salary plus benefits
Nizari Progressive Federal Credit Union (‘Nizari’) is a member-owned financial institution with over $160 million in assets. We serve over 12,000 members. With an established management team in place, Nizari is seeking a highly motivated and experienced, preferably, FSR for a full time position at its Sugar Land Branch.
Have a question?
Please contact us or call our Sugar Land branch at (281) 921–8500 to learn more.