With an established management team in place, Nizari is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Operations Officer for its Corporate Office.
Responsible for performing computer-related processes. Produces required reports and analyzes the data. Responsible for all in-clearing work including receiving, preparing, and organizing work from the Fed and sorting it through the Credit Union’s system. Performs related clerical, posting, and reporting functions. Assists other departments within the credit union as needed. Responsible for day-to-day operations of the CU including ACH/Share draft postings, the release of collateral, member assistance, credit bureau-related matters. Maintains activity logs, completes and coordinates data backups with Credit Union personnel, and performs minor preventive maintenance on equipment. Notifies Manager of significant problems and recurring errors in operating programs and resolves minor operating problems. Cleans and maintains work area and equipment.
- Produces required reports and analysis data & maintains historical records and reports
- Conducts dormancy Reporting and send monthly dormancy letters to members
- Conducts Credit Bureau related tasks (soft pulls, E-oscar)
- Processes year-end reporting (IRA, 1099 INT, C, E, etc.)
- Responds to members requests and disputes
- Maintains and keeps track of compromised cards/alerts. Maintains mortgage loan files and all related items.
- Processes all tasks related to ACH, Share drafts, outgoing and incoming wires on a required basis
- Processes approved credit card and balance transfer requests. Processes return mails and updates member records.
- Tracks and updates member enrollment records. Paid off Loan Boxes
- Send information to Melee printing to print Statements
- Process AUD/ADV & LOC Review
- Maintains Credit Union records as per the retention policies & preserves the confidentiality of Credit Union records
- Completes operational functions in accordance with Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Assists all departments and branches as needed
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant concerns.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Ensure all legal documents & processes are being followed.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of operational functions, policies, and procedures. Understanding of related computer applications. Understands the posting system and procedures
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- General knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Good manual dexterity. Attentive to detail and ability to work quickly. Accurate. Ability to assist others. Able to operate PC and all related business machines.
- Two to three years of similar experience required
This job description reflects the general duties of the job but is not a detailed description of all duties, which may be inherent to the position. Nizari may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees.
Nizari is committed to investing in the training, development, and well-being of all its employees. Nizari will offer a competitive salary plus benefits.
Nizari Progressive Federal Credit Union (‘Nizari’) is a member-owned financial institution with over $230 million in assets. We serve over 13,500 members.
Have a question?
Please contact us or call our Sugar Land branch at (281) 921–8500 to learn more.