Now, Open a Share Certificate Account From Anywhere with Online Banking!
Nizari PFCU allows all members to purchase Share Certificates via online banking. This feature is available for all members who wish to buy Share Certificates without visiting the branch. However, a member must enroll in online banking first to utilize this feature.
Visit our Rates page to see the type of Share Certificates and current rates.
Note: TISA and Share Certificate disclosures are available online on the Purchase Share Certificates page.
Below is the step-by-step process.
- Login with your online banking credentials. (Click here to visit our Online Banking page)
- If logged in from a PC, go to New Accounts Tab and click on See Available Certificates.
- Click on the “Buy a Certificate” tab if you use a mobile app.
- Choose the certificate you wish to purchase.
- Click on the “More Info” button for the Share Certificate Disclosure.
- Click on the “Purchase Online”* tab and enter the amount you wish to purchase.
- Then select the account you would like to transfer the funds from and buy a certificate.
- Last, click on the “Continue” tab.
*Note: To purchase a Share Certificate, you must have the available balance in your savings, checking, or other sub-accounts.