Frequently Asked Questions
Please note some of our loan products are currently not available. Visit https://www.nizaricu.org/personal/loans/ for more details.
We’ve collected and answered some of the frequently asked questions about our products and services to make it easier for our members to access the information. If you can’t find what you are looking for you can always contact us at 281-921-8500.
1) What is my balance? (savings, checking, loan)
Click here to visit online banking. Log in to your online account with your username and password, once logged in click “My Account” tab and click “Account Summary”.
2) What is my credit card balance?
For all credit card related inquiries, please log on to gotomycard.com and set up access or call the number on the back of your card 1-800-442-4757.
3) What is my loan pay off?
Log in to your online account, click here to visit online banking, enter username and password, once logged in click “My Account” tab and click “Account Summary”.
4) What would be my 10-day loan pay off?
To find the 10-day loan pay off please call the following number (281) 921-8500 or send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Can I view my statements online?
Yes, click here to visit online banking. Log in to your online account via username and password.
Once you log in, click the “My Documents” tab, and then click “go to eStatements”.
6) I forgot my password/username, how can I reset my password?
Click here to visit online banking, this will take you to the Secure Online Banking login. Once on the login page, click “Forgot Password”, enter your user name, and click “Continue”.
Next, answer a security question to verify identity, once you have answered the questions, click “proceed to change password”.
Type and retype your new password and click “Change My Password”.
Please contact us at (281) 921-8500 to reset your username.
7) Can you please provide me the routing number?
Routing number of NPFCU: 113093881
8) What are Nizari PFCU’s hours of operation? / Are you open on Saturdays?
Our hours of operation are:
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-1:00pm
Please note- Business transactions have a cutoff time of 4.00 pm Monday-Friday.
9) How do I locate the following forms: ACH, Change of address, and membership?
All forms are located on our website under “Resources” and “Forms”. Click here to access the forms page.
10) How do I change/update my address on records/files (online or otherwise)?
Address change/update can be made manually or via NPFCU online account. Click here to visit online banking
Change of address via an online account:
Click here to log in to online banking, go to “Info Center”, under the heading, “My Preferences”. Click “Personal Information”, enter a new address, and click “Edit My Information”. A request to make the address change on our records will be sent to the operations department.
Manually change the address:
Fill out an address change form (click here to access the forms page) to access the “Change of Address” form and fax it to one of our branches.
Change of address form can also be located by clicking “resources”, located near the upper left corner of the screen, click “Forms”, the form can be located under the heading “Change of Address”.
Below are the fax numbers for all the branches.
Houston: (281) 921-8550
Dallas: (972) 466-2200
Austin: (281) 921-8550
An address change request form can also be emailed to email@example.com.
Note: Request to change the address on file can take up 48 hours.
11) How do I log in to my online account?
Click here to visit online banking
or click the “Login” tab on the upper right side of the Nizari PFCU’s website, login to your online account via username and password.
12) How do I transfer funds via ACH?
Funds can be transferred via ACH Form. Click here to access the forms page the form is under “ACH/SHARE DRAFTS”.
Fill out the ACH form and attach a copy of the voided check of the debiting institute. Alternately, an image of an online view can be sent if it shows the name and the account number clearly. Please note, if the account does not belong to you, an ACH authority form will need to be filled out by the person who holds the account. Send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not use ACH forms to make loan payments. Click here to access our Loanpay Xpress sign up page to access the portal to make payments.
13) How do I send a wire?
Click here to access the forms page click on Outgoing wire form.
Please fill it out completely and accurately. Remember to date the form, and sign the form to match the signature on your proof of identification.
Wire requests can be made in person at the branch or it can be faxed to 281-921-8550. It can also be emailed to email@example.com
14) How can I transfer funds between Nizari accounts?
Login to your NPFCU online account (click here to visit online banking), go to the “Pay & Transfer” tab, and click “transfer money”. Follow the below five steps:
1) Select the frequency of when you would like the funds to be transferred.
2) Select the suffix of the particular account the funds are coming from
3) Enter the account and suffix the funds are going to
4) Enter the amount you would like to transfer. Click “Continue with transfer” and confirm.
5) The system will ask to enter the first 3 letters of the last name, please enter the receiving account holders first 3 letters of the last name.
15) How do I stop electronic ACH debits from third party payee? OR share drafts?
Click here to access the forms page under the heading “ACH/SHARE DRAFTS”, ACH-Share Draft Stop Payment Form can be located.
Once filled out you can fax to 281-921-8555 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
16) What is the wire cost: domestic incoming/outgoing, international incoming/outgoing?
Domestic Outgoing: $15.00 International Incoming: $15.00
Domestic Incoming: $10.00 International Outgoing: $35.00
17) What is the wire (outgoing) cut off time?
Domestic outgoing wire cut off time is 2:30 pm for the same day.
International outgoing wire request cut off time is 2:00 pm
Requests received after these hours will be processed the following business day.
Please note international wires can take 2-3 days to complete due to difference in time zones.
18) How do I become a member or open an account at NPFCU?
In order to become a member or open an account at NPFC the following is required:
1) You or your spouse must be an Ismaili Muslim or you must be an employee of NPFCU.
2) Two forms of identification documents must be present to open an account- preferably a state Identification and Social security card.
3) Fill out a membership application form.
4) $110 minimum balance to open an account ($100 deposit and $10 non-refundable membership fee)
Click Join from our website or click here to visit the new membership page.
19) How do I close my account?
To close the account, an account closure form can be acquired by reaching the member services department. Please call (281) 921-8500.
20) How do I add a beneficiary to the account?
To add a beneficiary to account please fill out an account change card from our website, click here to access the forms page, sign and return it to the branch in person or via mail with 2 forms of identification.
We cannot accept account change cards via fax or email. Please ask for the member service department for further details and processing by calling 281-921-8500.
21) How do you become a joint owner on an account?
You will need to fill out an account change card (click here to access the forms page) signed by all owners and return to the branch with 2 forms of Identification for all signors.
We cannot accept account change cards via fax or email. Please ask for the member service department for further details and processing by calling 281-921-8500 or visit a branch nearest you.
22) How do I make loan payments/what are my options for making loan payments?
• Payments can be made using our online portal Loan Pay Xpress (click here to visit Loan Pay Xpress)
• Loan Payments can be made via cash or check at the branch or at the shared branch (click here to find a shared branch near you)
• Payments can be mailed by sending us a check, money order, and cashier check.
• Send incoming wire payments to apply to loan accounts.
• Pay with other Nizari accounts using online access (click here to visit online banking)
23) How do I sign up for e-statements?
Login in to your NPFCU online account (click here to visit online banking), go to “Info Center” tab and under the heading “My Preferences”, click “eStatement Options”, under “eStatements Enrollment”, click the option of receiving statements electronically, enter the email you would like to receive your eStatements through and then click “Accept”.
24) Are my checks cleared?
To verify whether your checks have cleared please log in to your account Click here to visit online banking. click My Account and select cleared checks. Enter a check number and click “Find Cleared Check”
25) What is my monthly loan payment?
Login to your NPFCU online account (click here to visit online banking), on the screen “Loans” heading, will appear, under the “Loans” heading click on the loan to see all the details.
26) What are my options for keeping the account active?
The account can be activated upon verifying your information with a representative or simply participating in some sort of account-related activity such as making a deposit, obtaining a loan, making a withdrawal of funds, transferring funds, or utilizing ACH.
27) Where is the nearest shared branch? Can you locate a shared branch near me?
Click here to find a shared branch near you. Once on the shared branch page under the “Simple Search” tab, Search by zip code by entering your zip code. A screen will appear with a list of credit unions near the zip code entered.
Go to nizaricu.org, scroll to the very bottom, click “Shared Branch” under the gray box, and, click “Go to URL” once on the shared branch page enter your zip code to see the list of credit unions near that.
28) Can you remove my account from dormancy or how can I prevent my account from going into a dormant status?
Yes; Call center representatives can assist in removing accounts from dormant status. Please call (281) 921-8500. If you conduct a transaction at least once a year, you can prevent your account from going into a dormant status.
29) Do I get 1099?
1099 is only issued if $10 or more is earned in a dividend.
30) Can I make my loan payment past the payment due date without getting penalized? What is the grace period?
Yes, as long as it is made within or up to 7 days after the payment due date.
31) How can I increase my credit card limit?
The credit limit increase is the same as applying for a new card. Please log in to your online account (click here to visit online banking), click on “New Account” and select “More Loan Info” to fill out a credit card application. A loan officer will process your request and respond.
32) How can I increase my debit card limit?
Go to nizaricu.org, go to “resources”, and click “Forms”. “The ATM-Debit Card Limit Increase” form is located under the heading “New Personal Accounts”. Please fill out the form in its entirety and fax it to 281-921-8550 for approval by the branch.
33) I would like to know the certificate deposit (CD) rates?
The rates on our website visit https://www.nizaricu.org/rates/
34) What are the auto, mortgage, and student loan rates?
To inquire about various general (starting or as low as) loan rates, please click https://www.nizaricu.org/rates/ click on the “loan rates” tab. To inquire specifically about various loan rates, please call (281) 921-8500 and contact the loan department. Our website displays current updated starting rates at all times.
Mortgage rates change every day, therefore, please call and speak to one of our mortgage loan representatives at 281-921-8500
35) How can I get the cashier’s check verified?
To get cashier’s check verified please call (281) 921-8500 and speak with the accounting department.
36) How can I get a letter stating the names of owners and joint owners on an account?
Send in a request to email@example.com, stating your full name, account number, your query/request, your best contact: phone number and email address. Please allow up to 48 hours for processing your request or call 281-921-8500 to connect with the respective branch’s member services representative.
37) How can I withdraw funds?
1) Visit a branch for withdrawal using a check or withdrawal slip
2) Complete and provide ACH credit form for electronically withdrawing funds to be sent directly to the other institution.
3) Visit a shared branch. Withdrawal limits apply at the shared branch.
4) Outgoing wires to withdraw and send funds to the third party
5) ATM machines at our branches and shared branches for no charge. Other ATM machines will charge a fee.
38) How do I opt-out of Trustage notifications/emails?
Your name can be removed from future mailings by calling TruStage Insurance Program Support Team at 1-800-428-3932, extension 4632007 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: It is not possible to suppress a name from a mailing that is already in progress. Due to processing and printing time, it takes approximately two months for suppression to affect mailings.
39) What are the requirements to open an MSB account?
To open an MSB account and to find out the requirements please contact 281-921-8500 and ask for the compliance department. Visit https://www.nizaricu.org/business/msb/ to learn about MSB services.
40) How can I get a checkbook?
For personal accounts, all new accounts can get 100 free checks. Business accounts can order through us for a charge or through outside vendors.
41) How do I apply for a credit card?
(click here to access the forms page) or go to nizaricu.org, go to “resources”, and click “Forms”. “Credit Card Application” is located under the heading “Credit Cards”. Once the application is received, loan officers will process them and respond. Alternately, you can fill out an application once you login to your account as well. Please log in to your online account (click here to visit online banking), click on “New Account” and select “More Loan Info” to fill out a credit card application. A loan officer will process your request and respond.
42) How do I request a debit card?
(click here to access the forms page) or go to nizaricu.org, go to “resources”, and click “Forms”. Fill out the “ATM Debit Card Application” form and fax it to 281-921-8550 or provide it to the branch you bank with.
43) How frequently are the loan interest rates updated?
Rates are subject to change anytime. Every time the rates change, the website is updated.
44) How frequently the dividend rates are updated?
The dividend rates are updated quarterly.
45) How do I change the name on my account?
Please provide legal proof of name change along with State Identity and social security card with the new name.
Please also provide a new W9 to the branch you bank with.
46) Can I get help in filling out my loan application?
Please call (28) 921-8500 and contact the loan department or visit the nearest branch.
47) Has my loan application process? What’s the status? If so, how do I get a confirmation?
Please call (281) 921-8500 and contact the loan department. Please allow up to 48 hours for loan officers to process new requests.
48) Who do I send my ACH form to?
Please send all ACH related documents to email@example.com
49) I don’t have a voided check to send along with an ACH form, what other documents can I send along to process my ACH?
A screenshot of your account or the online account statement showing name and account number can be provided in place of a voided check.
50) Are you hiring? How do I apply for employment at Nizari? What is the email address I can send my resume to?
Our current career opportunities are listed under the “Careers” heading on our website; nizaricu.org. To apply for employment with Nizari, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
51) My credit card was declined, what should I do?
Please call the number on the back of your card 1-800-442-4757 or log in to your account as gotomycard.com
52) I haven’t received my title yet, what should I do?
Please call (281) 921-8500 and contact the operations department at email@example.com
53) I don’t have a checkbook, can I use a temporary check?
Temporary checks can be issued only once and can be used in the absence of permanent checks. Alternately, Cashier’s check or Teller’s check can be purchased at the branch.
54) Can someone else deposit in my account on my behalf?
Yes with a valid ID
55) Has my CD matured or when will it mature?
Please login to your online account (click here to visit online banking), Click “My Account” select “Account Summary” and choose your CD to see the date and amount.
56) What are the maximum amount that can be loaned for a personal loan, Signature loan, Signature Premium loan, Low doc loan, Express loan, Personal line of credit, and Student loan?
The maximum amount limits are:
Personal loan: $75,000
Signature loan: $75,000
Premier Personal Loans $75,001-$100,000
Premier Signature Loans $75,001-$100,000
Signature Premium loan: $75,000 (currently not offering)
Low doc: $15,000
Express loan: $15,000 (currently not offering)
Personal line of credit: $49,000
Student loan: $25,000 per year.
New auto loan: 150,000
Used auto loan: 100,000
57) My check has returned? What should I do?
If a check deposited by you has been returned, it can be redeposited a second time.
58) Does Nizari have a mobile app?
59) Can I login to my account via the Nizari mobile app?
60) How can I cancel my credit card?
Please call the number on the back of your credit card 1-800-442-4757.
61) How can I cancel my debit card?
Please call the member service department or visit a branch near you.
62) What is the fax number of the following locations: Houston, Dallas, and Austin?
Houston: (281) 921-8550
Dallas: (972) 466-2200
Austin: (281) 921-8550
63) How do I stop a payment on a check?
Request STOP PAY before the item is presented to the account.
Please login to your online account (click here to visit online banking), Click “My Account” select “Check Stop Payment” enter a check number and other details. Please note a fee of $15.00 will be charged to your account for the stop payment request. The order will expire after 6 month(s).
Please fill out the “ACH-Share Draft Stop Payment” form and fax it to 281-921-8550.
64) I need assistance with credit card payment?
Credit card payment can be made on gotomycard.com or by calling the number on the back of the card 1-800-442-4757. Payments can also be made at the branch. Credit card payments can also be made using online banking access (click here to visit online banking)
65) Can I know more about the IRA account?
Please call (281) 921-8500 and contact the member services department.
Application forms for signing up for Roth IRA or Traditional IRA’s are available on the website under “Personal” and “IRA”.
66) Can I know more about the education savings account?
Go to Nizaricu.org, click on “personal” heading and click on “education savings”. For more information please call (281) 921-8500 and contact member services.
67) How can I get my credit card activated?
Please call the number on the card to activate 1-800-442-4757.
68) Does NPFCU offer notary services?
We offer Notary service to our members at Austin, Dallas, and Sugar Land Branches.
Members should have a valid government-issued ID.
69) Is there a charge for notary services (to members)?
70) How do I get a wire confirmation?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request wire confirmation.
71) I would like to update my auto insurance information, how can I do so?
To update insurance information, please call (877) 869-1035 or email email@example.com. Requests can also be sent via fax at 1-877-739-6808.
72) How long does it typically take for an officer to reply to a message I have left via voicemail or email?
Reply to members’ queries may take up to 48 hours from the time query has been made or requested.
73) What is the maximum business credit card limit does Nizari offers?
74) What is the maximum limit on a new and used car loans that Nizari offers?
New: $150,000 and Used: $100,000
75) What is the maximum mortgage limit that Nizari offers?
There is no limit.
76) What is the minimum amount you need to open an account with Nizari?
$110 minimum balance to open an account ($100 deposit and $10 non-refundable membership fee)
77) What is the maximum limit on a personal credit card offered by Nizari PFCU?
$10,000 – Currently offering $5,000
78) Which ACH form should I select to transfer funds from Nizari to other institutions?
ACH Credit form
79) While ACH form should I select to transfer funds from other institutions to Nizari?
ACH Debit form
80) Do you provide auto loans for automobiles over 10 years?
81) I would like to know more about GAP insurance?
82) What is the difference between Regular Share Savings Account and other Savings Plus Account?
A minimum balance of $100.00 is required to receive the dividend.
The dividend is paid quarterly.
Savings Plus Account:
A minimum balance of $1,000.00 is required to receive the dividend.
Tiered Rates (members earn more as higher balances are maintained).
Dividends are paid higher than the regular Savings Account.
Dividends are compounded and paid monthly.
83) How do I upload a check via a mobile app?
Visit https://www.nizaricu.org/mobile-app/ to learn more about Nizari’s Mobile App