Low Doc Loan
Up to $30,000
Up to $49,900 for Trade Association Members
Low Doc Loan up to $30,000
Trade Association Members up to $49,900
Low Doc Loan for TA members are personal loans without guarantor up to $49,900:
Members are eligible to apply for the loan if the following requirements are met:
- Member must be in good standing as a borrower/guarantor.
- Proof of trade association membership required.
- Maximum term up to 60 months.
- Minimum credit score of 700 required and must have one prior loan with Nizari.
- Interest rate varies based on the term of the loan and credit score.
- Minimum income of $100,000 required.
- Pay stubs or bank statements are required as proof of income along with 4506-T Form.
- Application Fee $35.00 (refer to application fee disclosure).
All of the above terms and conditions are subject to change. Some restrictions may apply.