15 Year and 30 Year Home Mortgages
Home Mortgage Loans
Whether you’re buying your first home or you’re an experienced buyer, it’s a decision that can require a significant personal and financial commitment. In buying a home, preparation and knowledge are everything. Simplifying the process, and having access to the right information can mean the difference between a short and smooth experience or a long and difficult one.
How to Prepare for Buying Your First Home
Refinancing your mortgage may offer many benefits. Keep in mind that when you refinance, you are replacing your existing mortgage with a new one – with new terms, conditions and closing costs. Having a clear understanding of the refinancing process can help you evaluate whether or not it may be a good solution for you.
- When to Refinance – If mortgage rates are falling or your home has dramatically appreciated in market value, it may be a good time to consider refinancing your mortgage.
- Determine your needs – Refinancing can provide you with cash that can be used to reduce costly debt, such as credit card balances and automobile loans, with a tax-deductible, lower-interest rate loan. Learn also about cash-out refinancing.
- Organize Personal Info – Get to know your credit history, gather together your personal financial information and learn more about the different types of mortgages available.
- Whom do I talk to – Call Nizari at (281) 921 – 8500 and talk to our loan officer during the early stages of the refinancing process. Your Nizari PFCU loan officer will help you explore your options and determine whether or not refinancing is right for you.
- Road to successful Closing – You’ll need to make a number of important decisions between applying for the mortgage and closing the new loan. Nizari can help you prepare.
Download an application:
Please note that acceptance of your application does not mean approval of a loan. INCOMPLETE Loan Applications will not be processed. Supporting documents must accompany application.