Student Loan Consolidation
Up to $150,000
Terms & Conditions
- Combine several student loans into one loan
- The borrower can consolidate education loans only after graduation.
- The borrower must be able to provide proof of graduation and employment.
- A guarantor may be required
- The borrower must provide a Pay off letter of existing student loans to determine the loan amount and to pay off existing loans
- Variable Rate Loan – Up to 120 months
- Fixed-Rate Loan – Up to 84 months
- Payments start within 60 days of disbursement
All of the above terms and conditions are subject to change. Some restrictions may apply.
Guarantors may be required. Please note that acceptance of your application does not mean approval of loan. INCOMPLETE Loan Applications will not be processed. Supporting documents must accompany the application.