Member can qualify for a loan if the following requirements are met:
- Members must be in good standing as a borrower/guarantor.
- All applicants must sign IRS Form 4506-T for verification of their tax returns with the IRS.
- Maximum term up to 60 months.
- Borrowers requesting a loan amount greater than $10,000 must have a minimum credit score of 700 and for the loan amount, greater than $25,000 borrowers must have a minimum credit score of 720.
- The interest rate varies based on the term of the loan and credit score.
- Application Fee $35.00 (refer to application fee disclosure)
All of the above terms and conditions are subject to change. Some restrictions may apply.